Wow, I am very excited about this future MAC release. Due out in March, Cinderella is Mac's latest collaboration with Disney and will coincide with the movie's release.
If you were expecting something child-like, think again! The Cinderella range is classy, elegant and boasts gorgeous nudes and pretty pinks amongst the many beauty products available across the line.
The packaging is a highlight in itself - a gorgeous baby blue colour (yes, my favourite colour at the moment) with gold detail makes for a royal design. It's fit for a Queen and well deserving for a Disney Princess.
The range consists of the following:-
• Secret Lover (Lustre)
• Royal Ball (Lustre)
• Happily Ever After - Pink with blue pearl
• Glass Slipper - Pink with pink pearl
• Mystery Princess - Pink biege with silver shimmer
• Coupe D'Chic - Light golden peach with shimmer
• Little Black Bow - Grey with silver pearl
• Reflects Pearl - Fine white glitter
6 x Eyeshadow Palette (see photo above)- rich browns, bronzes, nudes and a black
• Pearl Varnish
• Lightly Tauped
• Pretty It Up - Mid tone olive with pearlized pigments