Rosie Huntington-Whiteley stepped out at the airport today sporting her favourite 'Revolution' jumper and a pair of skinny jeans. I love the colour of her jeans - what do you guys think? The jumper and skinnies were teamed with a pair of snake print flats. It's effortless style and she looks fab as usual!
Happy Friday Guys! Thank god it's the weekend .. I wanted to bring you a post which explored my everyday essentials and what I use day in day out whether i'm blogging or at work - Leave me a comment and let me know what your everyday essentials are:
1. Nikon D3200 Digital Camera - I honestly couldn't live without this camera. It takes the best photographs and it is so easy to use even if you are not camera savvy! I have three different lenses including a 1.8 lens to blur backgrounds. I take this camera everywhere with me - you never know when the opportunity may arise to take a great picture!
2. Inspirations and Ideas - Sometimes I have my best blogging ideas when I am at work or out with friends and not whilst in "blogging mode" - it is always handy to keep a book for all your ideas so you can go back to them at a later date.
3. Diary/Journal - It is always important to keep track of all your appointments etc, you don't want to be late or have a 'Did Not Appear' next to your name.
4. Handbag - pretty obvious, you'll need something to carry all your essentials in
5. iPhone & Cover - I can't imagine switching from my iPhone, there is an app for everything I need but I'm pretty prone to dropping it, so I need a cover for protection.
My favourite lipgloss range right now has to be Loreal's Extraordinaire range.
It all began with the purchase of one lipgloss (or liquid lipstick as Loreal is calling them) - Tangerine Sonate and within 24 hours, I had four more colours - Ruby Opera, Fuschia Drama, Nude Vibrato & Rouge Soprano.
So why do I like the range so much? Well, the colour is extraordinarily vibrant, the gloss texture feels rich and it is long wearing. It comes with a soft brush which makes application very easy and transfers just the correct amount of gloss to the lip! Oh and did I mention that at £8.99 or $9.99, the price doesn't break the bank!
The range comes in 16 different colours, all as rich as the next one whether you are looking for a nude or a ruby red!
I think it will be a while before I sway away from Loreal's Extraordinaire line!
What does Loreal say about the range:
"Transform lips from ordinary to extraordinary. Color is richer, lip surface is smoother and shine is magnified. Formulated with precious micro-oils and rich color pigments, Extraordinaire provides the ideal balance of color and care for perfect lips. The unique soft-touch applicator allows for a silky-smooth, gliding application."
Hello Everyone! Amal Alamuddin was spotted out with George Clooney today in sunny Florence, ahead of their wedding. Amal wore a gorgeous Oscar de la Renta floral dress, that is now sold out and a pair of sunshine yellow pumps.
You can copy her look on a budget with the following floral dresses and yellow pumps:
Happy Sunday everyone. I hope your weekend has been fab.
I am a big fan of animal print and this dress from online store, Oasap, is no exception. I love it's playful take on standard leopard print and throws in some great splashes of colour with the turquoise spots.
Oasap is currently offering 20% off full price items with code newSept.