Happy Friday Guys! Thank god it's the weekend .. I wanted to bring you a post which explored my everyday essentials and what I use day in day out whether i'm blogging or at work - Leave me a comment and let me know what your everyday essentials are:
1. Nikon D3200 Digital Camera - I honestly couldn't live without this camera. It takes the best photographs and it is so easy to use even if you are not camera savvy! I have three different lenses including a 1.8 lens to blur backgrounds. I take this camera everywhere with me - you never know when the opportunity may arise to take a great picture!
2. Inspirations and Ideas - Sometimes I have my best blogging ideas when I am at work or out with friends and not whilst in "blogging mode" - it is always handy to keep a book for all your ideas so you can go back to them at a later date.
3. Diary/Journal - It is always important to keep track of all your appointments etc, you don't want to be late or have a 'Did Not Appear' next to your name.
4. Handbag - pretty obvious, you'll need something to carry all your essentials in
5. iPhone & Cover - I can't imagine switching from my iPhone, there is an app for everything I need but I'm pretty prone to dropping it, so I need a cover for protection.